Please read the terms and conditions below the calendar before signing up to any sessions
Single session clinics available that you can sign up for
Scheduled week to week and offer some discounts
To sign up for weekly emails with exclusive offers CLICK HERE
Scroll Down for Schedule and sign up
TO SIGN UP FOR A SESSION:
Click on the session in the calendar below.
Fill out the form and click submit.
You will then be redirected to a confirmation page.
If you DO NOT get a confirmation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Training with Pro Trainer
Starting at $150 per hour
Ice and Trainer included
Email email@example.com to inquire
In an effort to collect payments in a timely manner CASH ONLY is accepted for Blackout session payments. Credit card payment will be subject to a $5 processing fee. If you cannot be located during the session when payments are being taken and we have to contact you at a later time a $15 processing fee will be applied.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum of 72hrs advanced notice (7 days for private sessions/ice rental) is required to qualify to reschedule a group session including illness, team practices etc
- Cancellations less than 72hrs (7 days for private sessions/ice rental) will result in full lesson charge and loss of lesson
- Additional player, parent, sibling etc attending a session (not previously booked) will be subject to an additional charge
- We do our best to provide the same instructor(s) advertised however due to unforeseen circumstances we do not make any guaranteed & changes can occur without notice
- We reserve the right to reschedule and/or adjust start times
- Lessons must be pre-booked or time slots will not be reserved
- No refunds, transfers or credits
- Discounted packages and rates must be used within the designated training times or you can UPGRADE to the regular pricing for a time slot
- Private session Bookings made Mon to Fri between 5pm to 9pm may be subject to change due to special functions and/or Team training held at Evolution Ice (we will give you a minimum of 3 days notice to reschedule your lesson)
- When registering for a semi private lesson the parent/organizer is responsible for creating group. Evolution does not find players for a group.
NOTICE TO ALL EVOLUTION HOCKEY PARTICIPANTS - WAIVER OF LIABILITY
ASSUMPTION OF RISK - BY CHECKING "I AGREE" ON THE ABOVE FORM YOU WILL WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS,
INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
I am aware that the risk of injury to the above participant’s participation in EVOLUTION ICE activities, events, tournaments, games, hockey school, practices and/or programs has, in addition to the usual dangers and risks inherent in the sport of hockey, certain additional dangers and risks including, but not limited to, the danger and risk of collision with other participants and/or man made objects (sticks, pucks, boards, ice), and I freely accept and fully assume all such dangers and risks and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting there from. In consideration of the EVOLUTION ICE and the Sponsors permitting my participation in the aforementioned Event/program/game I hereby agree as follows:
1. To waive any and all claims that I may have against the Arena, the Sponsors, EVOLUTION ICE and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives, and any volunteers in any way associated with the event/program/game, (all of whom are hereinafter collectively referred to as "the releasees");
2. To release the releasees from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that may be suffered as a result of the above registrant’s participation in the event/program/game due to any cause whatsoever, including any negligence, breach of contract, breach of statutory duty of care, or breach of the occupiers' liability act on the part of the releasees;
3. To hold harmless and indemnify the releasees from any and all liability for any property damage, stolen goods or personal injury to any third party, resulting from participation in the event/program/game;
4. In consideration of the above participant’s participation in such programs, activities and events, I hereby acknowledge that I am aware of the risks and hazards associated with or related to ice hockey. The risks and hazards of ice hockey include, but are not limited to, injuries from:
- Vigorous physical exertion, rapid movements and quick turns and stops on the ice;
- Strenuous cardiovascular workouts;
- Collisions with the rink boards, hockey nets and ice;
- Being struck by hockey sticks and pucks;
- Physical contact with other participants, resulting in injuries to the eyes, teeth, face, head and other parts of the body, bruises, sprains, cuts, scrapes, breaks, dislocations and spinal cord injuries which may render me permanently paralyzed;
- Variations in ice surface;
- Travel to and from competitive events and associated non-competitive events, which are an integral part of the Organization’s activities.
Furthermore, I am aware that:
- Injuries sustained in ice hockey can be severe;
- Player may experience anxiety while challenging themselves during the activities;
- Risk of injury is reduced if rules are followed; and
- Risk of injury increases as participant’s fatigue.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT
- *EVOLUTION ICE is not responsible for lost or stolen articles while attending any sessions. There are no refunds once you have paid and are accepted into a program. In some cases, if we can refill your spot then we may hold a credit for you in circumstances beyond your control.